EYH JR Silvertips Beginner Hockey
Practices:Saturday 9:30am - 10:30am at Xfinity Community Ice Rink. October 8, 2016 - February 28, 2017.
Games:Wednesday 5:00pm - 6:30pm at Xfinity Arena Main Ice - Play where the Silvertips play! January 3 - February 28, 2017.
- Everett Silvertips players will help coach.
- Free Silvertips commemorative jersey.
- 1 free ticket to Silvertips game in October.
- 1 free ticket to Jr. Silvertips Beginner Celebration at Silvertips game in February or March 2017.
- Learn from the best instructors in the Northwest.
- Emphasis on skating and the basics of puck skills - all learning through game play for maximum fun!!
- Equipment rental available through Everett Youth Hockey Booster Club (EYHBC) for $129.00 or if you join EYHBC the price drops to $60.00 for the season (October - March).
Season Fee - $150.00
The EYHBC offers equipment rentals for $129 ($400 value) but EYHBC members on a family membership can rent gear for $60/season(October - March).
Not an EYHBC member yet? Read below for details on joining. Membership has its benefits!
Equipment rentals outfit players from head to toe and can include a helmet, shoulder pads, elbow pads, pants, shin guards, skates and a stick plus a bag to carry everything in.
Already have some of the required equipment, no problem, just fill out the Equipment Rental Form requesting what you need.
CLICK HERE to rent gear
Join the EYHBC
EYHBC members get many benefits including but not limited to discounts on gear at Play It Again Sports Lynnwood, three Stick and Puck Passes ($45 Value) at the Xfinity Community Ice Rink, discounts on Everett Silvertips tickets and merchandise in the Team Store and discounts at El Paraiso Mexican Grill to name a few.
If you would like to buy a set of Beginner gear PIASL is offering you a set of Beginner gear; shoulder pads, elbow pads, gloves, pants, shin guards and a bag for $99. PIASL also has the largest selection of gear in the state and is your Hockey Gear Headquarters!
CLICK HERE to Join the EYHBC
Click Here to Register
For all questions, contact Shaun Miller email@example.com